The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 21 - Jackson Falls


3 weeks already.
A photo a day.
It's a little bit harder than I thought to do this- but it's not something I'm going to give up on.


Jackson Falls has some of the most beautiful pools and rock climbing. Some are slippery, others are not.


The water was beautiful, and I dipped my feet in as I sat.
Water so clear you can see pebbles in even the deep pools within the falls. Crystal clear.


When I'm better, I'll climb the steep part. But for now, I'll stick to the pools and soak my feet since there's little to no chance I'll fall.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.