The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 3 - Introspection

I deserve better than what I've settled for.

I have more worth than I realize.

I will not let anyone walk all over me again.

I am strong.
I am beautiful.
I am grateful.
I don't need to be defined by a man.

Thank you for making me realize it
Again.

Freedom, to continue to be a free spirit.
Nobody will ever chain me to the ground- I need someone to fly along with me. Spread my wings, and fly beside someone that will discover alongside me.

Perhaps someday.
If I choose to pick up the pieces of my shattered heart. But I doubt it. I suppose we'll see.

I'll miss him, but I don't need him.
I do love him still. Always.

But I am me, and I will not change.
Not for someone that wants to mold me into something they want- if I change, it's because I want to. NOT because I'm told to.

Perseverance.
Strength.
Courage.
I can do this.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.