The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 22 - Silver Eyes


Day 22 - Silver Eyes, originally uploaded by The Snarky Princess.

Alice Through the Looking Glass.

You love.

You lose.
It sucks when it's because an outside force is controlling things, and seemingly unstoppable. I won't be steamrolled.
I will not be ordered about.
I haven't given up yet.
Just stepped back for a while.
In an effort to see if what I believe to be truth will show itself.
Because what I see, I don't believe is real in the terms it was stated.

And if it is... Then I tried my hardest.

I gave my best.
Everything.
I even came back.

At that point.... To hell with it all.


If otherwise... Proven, and really worked for... I shall dance. I shall smile. I shall be who I am, and give all I have forever.


Time...

Tick, tock, tick, tock....
I'm not sure I'll wait though.
I've done enough of that so far.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.