The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 9 - Tired


Day 9 - Tired, originally uploaded by The Snarky Princess.

I know I missed the photo yesterday.
Apologies.

I fell, and landed on hard packed sand outside. I was reaching for my sister- but she was too far away. Right there, though. If my arms weren't so short...

The photo itself. It speaks. Read.
Hopefully, understand. Or sympathize. Don't think that going through something like this is easy- it's not.

It's quite draining. Difficult.
But the sun comes up each morning- and I hear the birds. And it makes me SO happy to hear them. To feel the warm sun upon my skin. Before I move, before pain- I have lucid moments I can just enjoy.

Live.
It's the only life you've got- make the most of it you can.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.