The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 10 - "You're just having a bad day..." So... Lollipop

Another photo speaks.

The kink in my back has turned into a large knot, and it's spread from my right hip, through the spasm, and right up to my shoulder blade. Yes, it's painful.

But... On a positive note, I have one hell of a twisted, colorful and sugary treat.

Go on and have a laugh. I look funny in this one!

I'm savoring it- little bits at a time. I don't want to eat it in one sitting. That lollypop tastes like lemons. And yes, I spelled it wrong- and I can do it because I want to.

Lemons, and sugar bits- it distracted me for a while. And I didn't think about the knot in my back.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.