The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 16 - Brushes


Day 16 - Brushes, originally uploaded by The Snarky Princess.

When I get down, I go to my makeup for consolation.
Why? I've been hermity. I don't really want to leave the house, see my friends, hang out... Blah blah blah. I've become increasingly comforted by staying home. This isn't me. It won't be me forever. But it is for the time being.
I take short rides, just to get out of the house. But increased meds now make me even more sluggish. I'm not liking it very much- the sensation is extreme exhaustion coupled with feeling like I'm underwater.

Loud sounds bother me.

Loud volume, I'm so sensitive to.
I'm so tired I can't sleep.

But... One of these brushes is small.

Once dipped in powder, it covers the black and blue moons under my eyes.
I get swipes of color with a large brush.
Shocks of bright color with another.
Touch up, yet another.
My brushes create magic.
My eyes.
Eye shadows in all different colors.
I create beautiful looks. At least, friends tell me it's beautiful.
They console me, because each time I touch a brush- I'm creating art on my eyes. Sometimes my sister. Soon, friends.

The brush takes away a little of the pain.

I can paint outrageous colors and designs on my eyes.
And it brings me a little happiness.
A lot of color. A shock of it.
It's created by my hands.
Somewhere... Over the rainbow...

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.