The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

I'm just too tired....

To put up pictures of the last 2 days I've missed... So tomorrow there will be 4, one for Monday, Tuesday, today and tomorrow.

Some days, I'm just totally unmotivated. It's the medications... But I was also up and out for appointments today so I feel completely drained and devoid of energy. It's like, even if I had a caffeine IV drip right now, I'd still probably fall asleep in about 10 minutes.

Let me tell you though- Dairy Queen has The Best Mushroom Swiss Burgers. It's the only sustenance I had today, other than a bite of turkey I had before I left to see the orthodontist... Then realized crap, I gotta brush my teeth. So no more snacking on the way down else he sees all that nasty food collected in my tin grin. Well, half tin grin. My belly stayed empty for most of the day- and lately, I don't even realize it till I get a hunger pang. And usually, a glass of water quenches that.... I know I need to eat better. Well, eat MORE. I'll make a conscious effort to from now on. *yawns*

I'm off to bed. I'll see everyone tomorrow.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.