The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 23 - Wishful


Day 23 - Wishful, originally uploaded by The Snarky Princess.

I was hurting pretty bad today. There's more rain on the way.
I needed makeup that would pick me up... And it mostly worked. So out came the brushes, and blend blend blend I did.
Colors I didn't think would work, but did. My eyes were so blue today- it happens when I'm smartin' good. They got to a nearly pale blue sky color by the end of the day.

My eyes.

Are.
Amazing.
Look close.. You'll see violet rings my iris. And no, no contacts in my eyes lately. I've been too lazy to try and maintain them. (sighs)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.