The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 37 - Still Kicking


A number of flaws I allowed myself today.

Bags under my eyes aren't concealed.

You see my true blonde hair revealed to the side of my face... I guess it's time to dye again, red of course.
My skin is red. I'm not hot, nor cold, it's just taking on it's own tone right now... Strange.
I took out the cat scratches I'm sporting.

It's ok to be me.

It's ok to get angry, frustrated.
It's ok to not want to get up, get going.
It's ok to want to be unmotivated.
It's ok to sit in my chair.
After all, it's what the Dr. ordered.
It's ok for me to fight for what I need.
And I've no intention of letting THIS go.
A new issue- and they're betting I'll drop it.
They obviously haven't figured out how tenacious and bitchy I am.
I don't give up.
That's not ok.
I won't walk away.
That's not ok.
I won't turn my back.
That's not ok.
I'll fight until I get what I have earned.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.