The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 29 - Autum Eyes


Day 29 - Autum Eyes, originally uploaded by The Snarky Princess.

There was a hint of a chill in the air today.
It started off rainy, morose... Fit my mood perfectly. And of course, with the changing pressure- my back was quite problematic and hurt quite intensely.

I love painting with my colors. I love taking my brushes and painting pigments onto my eyes. Depending on the colors, my eyes change colors.

Sometimes a clear blue. Sometimes a beautiful navy. Marbled, and very close to my pupil- a hint of violet.

The colors bring me out.

They allow me a chance to be the type of artist I am. A pen in hand will wield some funny looking stick figures. A paint brush in hand better be for abstract watercolors. A makeup brush... Well... Now we're talking.

I can almost smell the cider donuts.

Corn husks with their crinkles, and grassy sweet-corn smell.
Red, beautiful apples in the crates.
Ice cold and crisp apple cider.
Pumpkin, apple pies.
The smell the air has when Autumn is coming tumbling through the door.
It's coming quickly... And it's my favorite time of the year.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.