The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 28 - Carnival Eyes


I needed bright. Bold. Electric colors today.


For some reason, I've been bitten by the bright color bug. Not clothing wise, of course... Just eyes. Anything that will set them off, deepen or lighten the blue. Intense.


I'm so glad I can paint on makeup and look healthy for pictures at least. The bags under my eyes continue to stay a dark bluish-purple, and no matter how much or little I sleep- they remain. Concealer is a wonderful thing.


And don't say anything about my leopard print background.
It's a blanket. And I love it.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.