The Haunting Time Is Coming Near!

The Ghoullog - Mountaintop Haunt at Cranmore, North Conway, NH

Day 27 - Return from Hiatus, Ladybug Ladybug


She startled me in the grass today.

They're common up here, but I can't help think that ladybugs bring good luck. Of course- that doesn't count if your house is infested by a swarm of them.... But who can resist this little bug?


They're so pretty, dainty and small.


She climbed about my fingers, and I made a wish. Perhaps things will start looking up after all.


My apologies for the hiatus- I've had a lot to worry about this past week and trying to hold myself together has been tough. The sun comes up each morning though- and I start each day anew.


Looking forward to tomorrow.

And answers.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Home Back to Top The Snarky Princess. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.